The AT-12 Shotgun is a ranged weapon that fires shotgun cartridges.
The AT-12 Shotgun is a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun. It can load a maximum of 10 compatible 12-gauge shotgun cartridges of the same variant in its magazine tube.
The AT-12 Shotgun features a walnut stock, a cobalt blue steel barrel and receiver, as well as a hair trigger.
A modified, compact version of the AT-12 Shotgun exists, called the Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun.
- Main article: 12-Gauge Bean Bag
|Head||60 (per pellet)|
|Torso||20 (per pellet)|
|Upper Arms||10 (per pellet)|
|Lower Arms||5 (per pellet)|
|Legs||10 (per pellet)|
- Main article: 12-Gauge Buckshot
- Main article: 12-Gauge Slug
Compared with the 870 Tactical 12ga, the AT-12's wooden parts make it 1kg heavier. Additionally, the AT-12's older design gives it a slightly lower rate of fire, resulting in a lower Damage Per Second (DPS) output.
The AT-12 Shotgun features 1 attachment slot:
The following weapon skin is available for the AT-12 Shotgun:
|Preview (click to enlarge)||Description||Acquirement|
|AT-12 Founders||A special limited edition AT-12 Founders Club skin. Pew Pew!||Claimable by anyone who pre-ordered Miscreated before it was available on Steam.|
The AT-12 Shotgun is required to craft the following items:
- Despite its classname suggesting that it is based on the Remington Model 870, the AT-12 Shotgun's design is more akin to that of the Ithaca 37
- The AT-12 Shotgun was added to the game in Patch #9
- An AT-12 Shotgun will need to have its attachment slots empty in order to be converted into a Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun