Giant Scorpions spawn at random when looting world objects, such as foot lockers or trash piles. Players may also encounter them at random while roaming.
When provoked, a Giant Scorpion will continue to attack until it perishes, or kills its target. The Giant Scorpion will not follow its target indefinitely - it will stop attacking and return to its spawn point once its target is out of its follow range.
As its name implies, the Giant Scorpion is a large, mutated scorpion. It is an eight-legged, brownish arachnid, easily recognised by its pair of clawed pedipalps, and a distinctive, curved tail that ends with a stinger.
To be added.
In combat, the Giant Scorpion charges towards its enemies and attacks with bites, doing 3% of damage to health per hit, at a rate of 1 bite per second.
- Giant Scorpions are encountered at random or when looting world objects - it is easy to be caught off guard, especially if unprepared
- Giant Scorpions have a high rate of attack, and can easily kill its target in a few bites, if the latter's health is low
- Despite their low health, Giant Scorpions do not seem to possess any weak points with damage multipliers
- Giant Scorpions have low health and movement speed
- A Giant Scorpion will cease pursuit of its target once the latter leaves its small roam area
- Giant Scorpions may be distracted by wildlife or other mutants, and lose focus on their original target
- The Giant Scorpion is the Canyonlands counterpart of Orca Island's Giant Roach
- The Giant Scorpion was introduced to the game in Update 1.6.0, together with the Canyonlands map