Rain, or Rainy Weather, is a weather pattern.
Rainy Weather is one of the randomly selected weather patterns in Miscreated. Rain is a form of precipitation, characterised by water droplets falling to the ground under gravity. Rainy Weather is accompanied by a decrease in temperature, a rise in humidity levels, and sometimes a decrease in visibility.
There are three levels of Rainy Weather that may occur.
- LightRain: Light precipitation, with fine droplets of water
- HeavyRainThunder: Stormy weather, with heavy downpours accompanied by flashes of lightning and rolls of thunder
- TornadoRainThunder: Severe thunderstorm with heavy downpours, accompanied by a tornado
- After the end of every weather pattern, a new one is selected at random
- LightRain has a 4.0% chance of occurring
- HeavyRainThunder has a 3.0% chance of occurring
- TornadoRainThunder has a 2.0% chance of occurring
- AcidRain has a 2.0% chance of occurring