The Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun is a compact, 12-gauge, pump-action shotgun. It can load a maximum of 10 compatible 12-gauge shotgun cartridges of the same variant in its magazine tube.
The Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun is a modified AT-12 Shotgun, with its barrel shortened and stock removed using a Hacksaw. It features a walnut grip, a cobalt blue steel barrel and receiver, as well as a hair trigger.
The Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun is a crafting product, and cannot be found through looting.
- Main article: 12-Gauge Bean Bag
|Head||200 (per pellet)|
|Torso||20 (per pellet)|
|Upper Arms||10 (per pellet)|
|Lower Arms||5 (per pellet)|
|Legs||10 (per pellet)|
- Main article: 12-Gauge Buckshot
- Main article: 12-Gauge Slug
Compared with the AT-12 Shotgun, the Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun's shortened barrel and missing stock make it half a kilogram lighter.
These modifications allow the Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun to be classified as a compact weapon, able to be carried in Secondary Slots.
The Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun features 1 attachment slot:
The following resources are required to craft the Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun:
- The Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun was officially released as a craftable weapon in Beta 1.4.0
- An AT-12 Shotgun will need to have its attachment slots empty in order to be converted into a Sawed off AT-12 Shotgun