Update 1.9.0 - 04/10/2020 - Easter Update
This year we are adding a new seasonal event for Easter - The Easter Egg hunt. You will have to seek out Easter eggs spawning in the world.
Each egg type will allow you to craft a different type of special weapon from your crafting menu.
These special weapons, like The Dictator or the Reaver, have boosted stats, but limited attachment support.
3 new special weapons have been added for the event. These weapons are a variation of already existing weapons.
Essentially a shorter automatic AT-15. M4A1 has a higher fire rate, higher damage, carry handle with built in rear sight, faster ADS, lower recoil, and silencer support.
This weapon is based off of the MOD16. It is an old Vietnam war era automatic assault rifle with a built in carry handle with a rear sight. It has 3 fire modes, higher fire rate in all 3 fire modes, higher damage, reduced recoil, and silencer support.
Utilizing the Akval frame, the VSS is a semi-automatic sniper rifle with a higher base damage, reduced recoil, and scope support.
The PSO-1 is a 4x scope that fits the VSS sniper rifle. It doesn't fit any other weapon and is meant to be used with the VSS only.
- Fixed not being able to store MAK10 in players inventory and storage box.
- Fixed Reddot sight to not hide particle effect through its lens.
- Fixed new walls not having sound when hitting them.
- Fixed the M4A1 silencer being offset from the barrel end.
- MAK10 now uses the pistol silencer instead of the rifle silencer
- Reduced tier 3 armor spawn chance
- Reduced m97 spawn chance
- Added silencer support to MP5
- Adjusted the Reaver recoil a bit
- Reduced rifle and pistol silencer spawn rate
- Reduced Sledgehammer spawn rate
- Added Canyonlands painting base part
- Added M4A1
- Added M16
- Added VSS
- Added PSO-1
- Added more detail to TuckerSprings town.
- Added direction signs to Canyonlands new area.
- Fixed death zones that was peeking inside the play area.
- Fixed Canyonlands police station blocked doorway.
- Removed radiation zone from Brighmoore bunker (was never meant to be added)